struts-user mailing list archives

From Mead Lai <laiqi...@gmail.com>
Subject struts2.1 validation problem! with "fileUploadStack"
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2010 06:19:43 GMT
Hello all,

I am now using struts2 "UserInfoAction-doModify-validation.xml" to validate
my form input. It is work fine.
but when I add a interceptor into this action, the validation not work
anymore.
<action name="doModify" method="doModify"
class="com.abchina.sysmanage.usermanage.web.action.UserInfoAction">
     <interceptor-ref name="fileUploadStack"/>
     <result type="dispatcher"
name="input">/WEB-INF/pages/usermanage/modifyUser.jsp</result>
       <result name="index"
type="redirectAction">IndexAction_search</result>
</action>

Does anyone get this bug before?
Thank you in advance...

Regards,