struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <davelnew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to pass date from action to custom jsp tag?
Date Sat, 06 Nov 2010 12:45:23 GMT
If you're getting the string "root" then the JSP EL isn't being evaluated,
but we don't know which iteration caused that behavior. If you're getting
null, you may be passing null. I'm not sure why you're not just using EL to
get the tag argument in the tag. IIRC you can also define the expected type
of the attribute.

Portlets don't always act like a regular web app, so I'd also make sure what
you're trying to do is possible the way you're trying to do it.

Dave