struts-user mailing list archives

From Li Ying <liying.cn.2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to use <s:optiontransferselect/>
Date Sat, 06 Nov 2010 15:39:16 GMT
The template of <optiontransferselect> has these code:

<#if !stack.findValue("#optiontransferselect_js_included")??><#t/>
	<script type="text/javascript" src="<@s.url
value="/struts/optiontransferselect.js" encode='false'
includeParams='none'/>"></script>
	<#assign temporaryVariable =
stack.setValue("#optiontransferselect_js_included", "true") /><#t/>
</#if>

These code should generate some HTML code which import the JS file.

And, the JS file is in the struts2-core-2.2.1.jar, under the path
[/org/apache/struts2/static/].

>> I am confused why the "optiontransferselect.js" was not automatically imported/generated
into HTML page

Maybe there are something else getting wrong.
(1)check if the HTML code is right
(2)check if there are error messages on the client side
(3)check if there are  exceptions on the server side
Maybe you can find something.