struts-user mailing list archives

From PaweĊ‚ Wielgus <poulw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: File Download with multiple files. Design question
Date Sat, 20 Nov 2010 08:41:17 GMT
Hi All,
read about streamResult (I assume You use struts2), and also there is
no need for next action in chain, user can simply check as many files
as he wants and click download what will call downloadAction that will
simply return zip file for download, after downoading user is still at
the same page.

Best greetings,
Pawel Wielgus.