struts-user mailing list archives

From "Alfredo Manuel Osorio Martinez" <alfredo.oso...@afirme.com>
Subject Have you ever used InputConfig annotation?
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2010 22:55:40 GMT
Hello,

By looking at DefaultWorkflowInterceptor I saw an annotation that I
didn't know existed. I am talking about:

com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.annotations.InputConfig

I think it can be used for input repopulation and can be used as an
alternative to Preparable and <s:action/>.

What surprised me was that there is a little documentation about the use
of the annotation or examples.

Haver you ever used this one before?

Is it a good idea to use it for input repopulation for example
collections for selects in case a validation fails?

Thanks