struts-user mailing list archives

From arin_12 <arin...@lycos.com>
Subject Separate Java Bean Class for Getter/Setter method.
Date Tue, 10 May 2011 18:26:06 GMT
I am trying to develop a small struts apps. I want to write all the setter
and getter method in a separate Bean file and want to keep the controller
clean :) If we remem, struts 1.2 style.

I dont want to use viewname.elementname style. This create a issue in the
javascript validation. As JS is not able to recognize the "." dot.

<s:textfield id="alName" name="objAllergyView.alName"/>
<s:textfield id="alDescription" name="objAllergyView.alDescription"/>

Thanks,