struts-user mailing list archives

From Dale Newfield <d...@newfield.org>
Subject [OT] Re: Job postings
Date Thu, 26 May 2011 13:06:30 GMT
On 5/26/11 7:51 AM, Martin Gainty wrote:
> does'nt dale live down there?

Thanks for thinking of me.  The reason I've been scarce around these
parts lately is that I finally had to get a "real" job at the end of
last year, so I no longer have as much time to respond to questions
here, and I'm no longer in the market for a job.  I'm now working at
Turner Entertainment, and we're also looking for senior level folks, but
we've been having quite a difficult time finding well qualified
candidates ourselves.  In Atlanta my first suggestion would be to post
to the Atlanta Java Users' Group job mailing list, but seeing as we're
still looking I'm not sure how much that advice is worth.

-Dale