struts-user mailing list archives

From Amol Ghotankar <ghotankaru...@gmail.com>
Subject Struts 2.2.3 Urls Not Working
Date Fri, 06 May 2011 21:18:48 GMT
Hello,

The download or any other url on struts2's main site not working.

Page not found error.

Also in the struts2 archive version struts-2 2.2.1 is labbeld as
struts2.2.2.1 which creates confusion that it is next release of 2.2.1.1

http://archive.apache.org/dist/struts/binaries/

The hyphen is missing in last few links which creates confusion.

Please make correction as required

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 8:46 PM, Dave Newton <davelnewton@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 11:10 AM, David Rocks <rocks_david@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
> > I have looked about the docs and cannot find away to [use my own
> stylesheet] and
> > the only way I can think to do that will be to decompile the jar file,
> change code and re jar.
> >
> > Is that the case? As it is probably the last way I would like to go about
> it.
>
> Serve your own Dojo; see
>
> http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/performance-tuning.html
>
> and
>
> http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/static-content.html
>
> Dave

With Best Regards,

Amol Ghotankar
Technical Lead
Cursive Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
104, A1 Wing, W Sector,
Masulkar Colony, Ajmera,
Pimpri, Pune-18 INDIA
O: +91 2020 270 570
M: +91 9960 980 419
www.cursivetech.com

CURSIVE TECHNOLOGIES EMAIL NOTICE
disclose this information, and we request that you notify us by reply mail
or telephone and delete the original message from your mail system.