struts-user mailing list archives

From Amol Ghotankar <ghotankaru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue: Action redirect do not include parameter as complex objects?
Date Tue, 24 May 2011 17:35:26 GMT
Ok.

1, Why I need to pass the object and not the id.
--> I have just inserted it and do not want additional reads from database.

2. Can't image url & get request.
--> Exactly. Why do we have just GET here, can't we have post also.

3. Old version.
--> Applications can't be upgraded for every version released so best stable
release of struts2 is used. i.e 2.0.14

4. Important. Can't we have a work around to forward the value stack to the
redirected action without using action chaining, but having somewhat similar
effect.
?

5. Why can't we post values through redirect action, any work around to do
that?
?