struts-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: struts2 and tiles
Date Tue, 10 May 2011 02:35:32 GMT

org.apache.struts2.portlet.servlet.PortletServletResponse contains the isCommitted method
defined here

  public boolean isCommitted() {
        if(portletResponse instanceof RenderResponse) {
            return ((RenderResponse)portletResponse).isCommitted();
        }
        else {
            throw new IllegalStateException("Not allowed in event phase");
        }
    }

but PortletResponse does not contain the isCommitted method :
$STRUTS2_HOME\lib>jar -xvf portlet-api-1.0.jar
$STRUTS2_HOME\lib>javap .\javax\portlet\PortletResponse | grep isCommitted

so the PortletServletResponse.isCommitted() could never be succesfull

Son 'un bogue'
Martin
Note de déni et de confidentialité
responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.