struts-user mailing list archives

From Hitendra Banyal <hitendra.ban...@impetus.co.in>
Subject Element_xxx in action-convertion-properties for HashMap<String, List<MyBean>>
Date Tue, 17 May 2011 09:25:02 GMT
I have a HasMap<String, List<PostCode>> postCodeMap property in the action class,
How can I write Element_xxx in action-convertion-properties?
I tried Element_postCodeMap = java.util.List and Element_postCodeMap = java.util.Map.Entry
and Element_postCodeMap = java.util.List<com.PostCode>
But it didn't work.

Sincerely,
Hitendra banyal
Impetus Infotech India Pvt. Ltd.,
D-40, Sector-59, Noida (U.P.)  201307
Phone: +91-120-4363300 x 2634
Fax: + 91-120-4324403
Email:   hitendra.banyal@impetus.co.in<mailto:jogendra.rohila@impetus.co.in>
www.impetus.com<http://www.impetus.com/>

Are you exploring a Big Data Strategy ? Listen to this recorded webinar on Planning your Hadoop/
NoSQL projects for 2011 at www.impetus.com/featured_webinar?eventid=37

Follow us on www.twitter.com/impetuscalling or visit www.impetus.com to know more.

or interference.