struts-user mailing list archives

From <Matthieu.M...@ensam.eu>
Subject encodeBase64URLSafeString in s:param
Date Tue, 17 May 2011 09:24:59 GMT
Hi,

I have a problem calling a method in a s :param tag.

I want to encode an url parameter in base64 in order to avoid French special char and charset
problem.

<s:url id="urlItem" action="display" namespace="%{nspace}" encode="true">
	<s:param name="dn64" value="%{org.apache.commons.codec.binary.Base64.encodeBase64URLSafeString(item.result.common.dn.bytes)}"
/>
	<s:param name="dn" value="#item.result.common.dn " />
</s:url>

The param 'dn' is working.
Item.result.common.dn.bytes is working (tested with a s:property tag).
But the method encodeBase64UrlSafeString is not called (I put a breakpoint in the method).

Is it possible to call a static method from an external package ? if yes, what is the correct
syntax ?

Cordialy,

Matthieu MARC

---
Matthieu MARC
Responsable du Service Informatique du Centre d'Angers
Arts et Métiers ParisTech
Tél : 02 41 20 73 61