struts-user mailing list archives

From David Rocks <rocks_da...@hotmail.com>
Subject The 'best' (simplest) wasy to modify the dojo-plugin css and HTML files
Date Fri, 06 May 2011 15:10:36 GMT

Hi,

I'm using the sx:autocomplete and the outputed text is not working with my design, basically
I would like to modify ComboBox.html and ComboBox.css in the plugin jar.
I have looked about the docs and cannot find away to extend the plugin for 2.1.8.1 and the
only way I can think to do that will be to decompile the jar file, change code and re jar.

Is that the case? As it is probably the last way I would like to go about it.

Ideally I would just like to take the files out and dump them under the web folder but I don't
know if that is an option and have not been able to get that to work after some hacking.

Many thanks for any help.