struts-user mailing list archives

From struts....@spamgourmet.com
Subject Re: Hash tags
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2011 16:59:27 GMT
I tried that first, but it yields "viewuser#userPreferences.action."  I found the answer by
diving into the source code.  The key insight is that this is called an "anchor" (not a hash).
This works:

<result name="success" type="redirectAction">
  <param name="actionName">viewuser</param>
  <param name="anchor">userPreferences</param>
</result>

This document should be updated:
http://struts.apache.org/2.2.3/docs/redirect-action-result.html

The example at the bottom is clearly intended to be a "complete" example, but ignores the
attributes supported by the extended class:
http://struts.apache.org/2.2.3/struts2-core/apidocs/org/apache/struts2/dispatcher/ServletRedirectResult.html