struts-user mailing list archives

From scoobyy <vishwa.sa...@gmail.com>
Subject Passing parameters from struts.xml to jsp securely/encripted..Struts2
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2011 17:37:12 GMT
Hi I'm using struts2 and i have an action tag which redirects to a jsp page
with the parameter it receives.

     <action name="defaultstores" class="storesAction">
            <result name="success">
                stores.jsp?page${somepage}
                true
                true
            </result>
        </action>

Problem is the ${somepage} value is appear in the address bar of the
browser. I want this value to be encrypted or hidden like in html post
method. I googled this but couldn't find an answer. Any help?