struts-user mailing list archives

From <Jonathan.Le...@hhsc.state.tx.us>
Subject RE: xwork validation dtd no longer on web (opensymphony.com is down)
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2011 19:54:45 GMT
I just extracted the file from xwork-core-2.2.1.jar, copied it into WEB-INF and replaced the
opensymphony dtd reference with
1.     <!DOCTYPE validators SYSTEM
2.     "/WEB-INF/xwork-validator-1.0.2.dtd">

It seems to work like a champ.

However, these dtds should be re-hosted somewhere PUBLIC since the opensymphony site is now
defunct.

Regards,

Jonathan Lewis
HHSC Enterprise Architecture
Enterprise Identity Management
(512) 438-2009
________________________________
From: Jonathan.Lewis@hhsc.state.tx.us [mailto:Jonathan.Lewis@hhsc.state.tx.us]
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2011 1:55 PM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Cc: Muthyala,Srinivas (HHSC)
Subject: re: xwork validation dtd no longer on web (opensymphony.com is down)

Hi all,

I am wondering which url to point to for my struts 2 validations. The dtd that was hosted
on opensymphony.com is no longer in existence. I know that the dtd is included in the xwork
jar, but I don't know how to reference it from my xml validation files.

http://www.opensymphony.com/xwork/xwork-validator-1.0.2.dtd

Any thoughts?