struts-user mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukasz.len...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Adding a JNDI lookup yields unexpected Struts errors (Spring injection)
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2011 13:40:53 GMT
Works like charm :-) I've based on the attached project. Modified a
bit HelloWorld,jsp to display wtf:

    Hello <s:property value="name"/>, today is <s:property
value="dateNow" /><br/>
    ***<s:property value="wtf"/>***

and the result

Hello test, today is 2011/06/08
***zzz***

It's something with Eclipse, try to launch from command line, remove
all the dependencies from the local repository

Regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/