struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <davelnew...@gmail.com>
Subject [OT] Re: Using Display Tag library
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2011 12:52:02 GMT
On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 8:34 AM, JavaNoobie87 wrote:
> The thing is I'm  NOT using struts 2 here , just basic jsp,javabeans and
> servlets .(Its a sort of demo project!).

Well, this is a Struts mailing list.

> As of now my DAO fetches the result according to this query

How the data is retrieved isn't relevant, unless you need to implement
paging, which is a matter of offset and length.

> FROM DOMAIN WHERE DOMAINTYPE_OID='"+dt_oid+"' ORDER BY

Please search the web for "sql injection".

> I really didnt quite understand how external paging would help me ?

By making it unnecessary to keep your entire list in session or
request, like your original question seemed to ask.

Dave