struts-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Kostadinov <kostadinov.a...@gmail.com>
Subject chaining not working in struts2.2.3
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2011 19:59:40 GMT
Hi Everyone,
I recently upgraded from struts2.1.6 to struts2.2.3. I had been using
chaining to forward copy the values of public fields but it looks like that
doesn't work in struts2.2.3... instead, chaining only works for fields that
have an explicit getter and setter. My question is if there is anything that
I can do be able to continue using public fields as opposed to getters and
setters?
Thanks,
--kosty
"one must imagine sisyphus happy" ~ camus