struts-user mailing list archives

From Yonder <zy...@yahoo.com.cn>
Subject 回复: can i override freemarker template
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2011 01:52:50 GMT
Thanks
I've test it.The classpath will be searched first. So I need another solution.

>发送日期: 2011年8月1日, 星期一, 下午 7:27
>主题: Re: can i override freemarker template
>

>I don't recall which will be searched first, or if it will even search both. I've probably
just try it.
>That said, if this type of customization is a feature of the application, I've strongly
consider a cleaner solution, like serving the templates from a database, or providing a clear,
consistent path convention.
>Dave
>
>On Aug 1, 2011 6:47 AM, "Yonder" <zyzha@yahoo.com.cn> wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I'm using struts 2.2.3 and conversion plugin. I have set the struts.convention.result.path
to '/WEB-INF/views' and I know the convension plugin will searching for results in the Servlet
container and in the class path. So can I put the default result template in classpath and
if need, override it in the Servlet container?