struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <davelnew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where to put non action associated data
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2011 11:34:27 GMT
Meh, while I think turning this into something event-based is way overkill,
I wouldn't turn to chaining, either. I'd probably just use an interceptor,
AOP, or any other "around"-type solution.

I view actions as something a user can hit (insert mom-joke here), not as a
chunk of general-purpose functionality, even though in the end it'd act the
same--it's more of a semantic/cognitive difference.

YMMV :)

Dave