struts-user mailing list archives

From JOSE L MARTINEZ-AVIAL <jlm...@gmail.com>
Subject Struts2 dispatch request to another application
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2011 20:57:45 GMT
Hello all,
  I'm using Struts 2.1.8.1. I have a requirement to embed some pages from
another server on my own app, so the users will access to them through my
application, without accessing directly the other server. My idea is to have
a package definition for that, so any access to that package would be
redirected to the internal server.

    <package name="eco-marketing" namespace="/marketing"
extends="eco-default">
        <action name="*">
            <result name="success" type="dispatcher">
                  <param name="location">http://myotherserver:8080/test/{1}
</param>
            </result>
        </action>
    </package>

But it does not work, I got a Error 404--Not Found, so I suppouse is not as
easy as it sounds. Any ideas on how to do this?

TIA