struts-user mailing list archives

From Chris Mawata <chris_mawata_str...@mathcove.net>
Subject xwork-core-2.2.3.jar in Maven repository probably corrupt
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2011 02:35:18 GMT
The xwork-core-2.2.3.jar we are getting via Maven seems to be corrupt.

In my pom if I have

<dependency>
	<groupId>org.apache.struts</groupId>
	<artifactId>struts2-core</artifactId>
	<version>2.2.1</version>
</dependency>

I get no issues and the application runs.

If I have

<dependency>
	<groupId>org.apache.struts</groupId>
	<artifactId>struts2-core</artifactId>
	<version>2.2.3</version>
</dependency>

it fails with

ERROR] COMPILATION ERROR :
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] error: error reading C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.m2\repository\org\apache\struts\xwork\xwork-core\2.2.3\xwork-core-2.2.3.jar;
invalid LOC header (bad signature)
[INFO] 1error

If I replace the xwork-core-2.2.3.jar in my local repository with one I manually download
from
http://grepcode.com/snapshot/repo1.maven.org/maven2/org.apache.struts.xwork/xwork-core/2.2.3

then I get no errors and the application runs.

BTW the jar that came down via Maven is 664 KB while the one I manually downloaded is 602
KB

Cheers
Chris Mawata