struts-user mailing list archives

From Debraj Mallick <sridebrajmall...@gmail.com>
Subject struts2 properties file reload on modification
Date Sat, 17 Sep 2011 05:53:28 GMT
hi all,

in my application i need to reload the properties file every time i
make any changes, it can be achieved by using struts.properties like

struts.devMode=true
struts.configuration.xml.reload=true
struts.i18n.reload=true
struts.custom.i18n.resources=global

also we can do it in struts.xml like

<constant name="struts.devMode" value="true" />
<constant name="struts.i18n.reload" value="true" />
<constant name="struts.configuration.xml.reload" value="true" />
<constant name="struts.custom.i18n.resources" value="global" />

i have done the same thing as it is written in the struts2
documentation "http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/devmode.html",
but the problem is it is not working, please let me know what i am missing.