struts-user mailing list archives

From jaredtims <jaredt...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: unit testing with junit + spring + struts2, NullPointerException with HttpServletRequest
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2011 12:50:34 GMT
In the link you referenced me to, i'm not sure i understand how to accomplish
"you can modify the configuration value "/WEB-INF/jsp" to the existing class
path,such as "com.foo.bar" to make the convention resolve class path
smoothly"?

I tried setting struts.convention.result.path=com.foo.bar, but it did not
work.

I then tried struts.convention.result.path=/ and it removed the errors, but
now it does not resolve the actions.   I get the following error now:

"There is no Action mapped for namespace /myPackage and action name
myAction.

thanks