struts-user mailing list archives

From Steve <it_soluti...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Re: Struts 2 Annotation Tutorial (additional info)
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2011 04:02:15 GMT
Hello,

I started up JBoss again and did a find across the log for "at " (that's at with a space at
the end) but did not see any stack trace.  I have log level debug turned on and I double checked
that nothing rolled off my log file (it starts with "22:43:43,828 INFO  [ServerImpl] Starting
JBoss (Microcontainer)...").

Looking at the links you sent me, it could be the second one: WW-3662, where they are getting
no stack trace.  I have JBoss 6 and am running Struts-2.2.3 and that issue is with JBoss 7
and Struts_2_2_1_1 but it could be.  It looks like Jason Pyeron is still working on it though.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Lwen.ma [mailto:mlw5415@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2011 6:14 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Re: Struts 2 Annotation Tutorial (additional info)

With jboss 6 and 7 use 'Convention plugin', See 'https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WW-3558'
 and 'https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WW-3662' plz.

2011-10-02

Lwen.ma

???: Lukasz_Lenart
????: 2011-10-01  22:44:26
???: Struts Users Mailing List
??:
??: Re: Struts 2 Annotation Tutorial (additional info)

2011/10/1 Steve <it_solutions@hotmail.com>:
> Hello Lukasz,
>
> I'm using JBoss 5.1 via Eclipse and JBoss Tools.  When I switched to Tomcat 6 and changed
my logger's package it started to work.  Makes you wonder what's up with JBoss?
Do you see any errors in the log ? Could double check ?
Struts 2 has some problems to run properly on JBoss 6/7, so maybe it's the same case.
Thanks in advance
--
Lukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/