struts-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Brown <aa...@thebrownproject.com>
Subject Re: To create new session without invalidating existing one
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2011 11:27:46 GMT
This should be a whole new email thread, shouldn't it?

Try naming the class variable "id" and making your method "getId". OGNL will
try to make a guess what the pojo get method is and it often gets confused
with all uppercase names.

Aaron
 On Oct 3, 2011 6:34 AM, "Ganesh" <emailgane@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> I tried setting the below hidden variable inside and outside the form. In
both the case, Im not getting any value from request.getParameter. If i put
inside the form then i am able to access it using form.getID.

> <input type="hidden" id="ID" value="<%=ID%>"/>
>
> Regards
>
> Ganesh

If
>>> the ID is part of hidden variable then it is returning null. Any ways to
>>> retrieve data without using Form object.
>>>

>> If it's part of the form, and you're setting it, but not able to retrieve
>> it, it's likely you're doing something wrong.
>>

>>> First time, I will set the ID as part of the URL and my problem is the
ID