struts-user mailing list archives

From developer researcher <java.developer.researc...@gmail.com>
Subject REST in Struts 2 Web Applications
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 21:57:56 GMT
     Hello,

     I am using Struts2 2.3.1. I am evaluating the rest plugin and I have
the next requirements:

1. both normal action and restful action in the same web application.
2. The URL structure for resources must be:
- /list/ ==> show a list of resoruces in json format
- /list/{id} ==> show the resource identified by id

     I reviewed the information in
http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/rest-plugin.html but it does not seem to
fit my requirements.

     My doubts are:

1. Is possible implement my requirements with Struts2?
2. Where do I can found more information of rest plugin? any example or
tutorial?

Thanks and regards,