struts-user mailing list archives

From Maurizio Cucchiara <mcucchi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: how to use Advanced wildcards
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 09:20:08 GMT
For starting you could change the struts.action.extension such that the
first extension is the empty one:

<constant name="struts.action.extension" value=",action"/>

This should erase the final .action from the url.

Twitter     :http://www.twitter.com/m_cucchiara
G+          :https://plus.google.com/107903711540963855921
Linkedin    :http://www.linkedin.com/in/mauriziocucchiara

Maurizio Cucchiara