struts-user mailing list archives

From danish ansari <mohddanish27...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Map param in <param> tag
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 05:45:44 GMT
Hello there ,
I am working on struts 1.2 validation.
I am having a requirement which i am unable to implement.
I am having two fields username and email form resetting the password.
user has to enter any one of them if user does not enter any field then a
message must be pop up that enter at least one field.
if user has entered username then email should not be validated.
but if the user entered the email then email must be verified for valid
email input.
i have to implement this using XML only. I cant override the validate()
Please provide me sample XML code.I have wasted a lot of time on it.
Thank you