struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <davelnew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: struts1 folder selection through browse button
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2012 17:15:55 GMT
What good would it do anyway? The server can't access a client directory
anyway.

In any case, browser file choosers choose files, not directories--that's a
browser thing. Even if it could, different browsers send different
information--some browsers send only the filename, some send the entire
client path.

Dave