struts-user mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Advice needed: Offline Struts App
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 20:34:31 GMT
On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 8:49 PM, Wes Wannemacher <wesw@wantii.com> wrote:
> Christian, have you considered using XWork? Struts2 is basically a web
> implementation of the command pattern framework implemented by XWork.
> I worked on a project where I embedded XWork in a non-web-app and was
> very happy with it.

Actually no, I didn't. But you are right, it might make sense to
figure that out!
If you have any more hints/links etc in that direction please let me know.

What was your frontend technology? Swing?

At the moment I need both, Web and the Non-Web features. Will try to
see if I can separate these for my two apps.

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de