struts-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Black <jeffrey.bl...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Struts 2 on top of roo
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 18:15:02 GMT
I haven't looked at Roo in some time; however the last time I did, Struts 2 wasn't integrated.

http://www.springsource.org/spring-roo#integrations

jb

________________________________
 From: Aravind Kumar <aravindc26@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 1, 2012 9:03 PM
Subject: Re: Struts 2 on top of roo

I find it easy to setup a project with roo and I want Struts2 as MVC
because I don't want to learn spring mvc as of now. I'm a beginner in web
development arena. Configuring a project seems to be tedious than working
on it, I thought roo takes care of it. I tried using appfuse but i wasn't
able to follow.