struts-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Struts 1: two forms in a jsp possible?
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2012 13:18:38 GMT

Hi Lucas its been at least 5 years since Ive touched struts-1 but i'm fairly certain there
is separate Bean Java class you need to code which corresponds to name="ObjectForm" from the
referenced <action tagso why not copy your java class from DocObjectForm to ObjectForm..rename
all instances of DocObjectForm to ObjectForm in ObjectForm, compile and see if that flies
Is there any reason (other than political) your shop is not upgrading to Struts 2.x? Paul?

Martin

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.