struts-user mailing list archives

From Chris Pratt <thechrispr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts2 (caching, valuestack, etc...) problem
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2012 18:41:03 GMT
You have to find the cache first.  It could be cached by the browser, the
server, the container or your application.  If every request is making it
through to your action, then it's most likely code in your application
that's reusing something from the last request.  If some of the requests
don't trigger your action, the problem is in one of the other three layers
and you'll have to do some investigation to figure out which (something
like TamperData Plug-in for FireFox might help)
  (*Chris*)