struts-user mailing list archives

From Hernán <heam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts 2 Spring 3 Spring Security 3.1 RedirectAction
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2012 14:12:34 GMT
Well I don't know what is the problem really and there is nothing in the
web, so it seems is something new, I'll try to explain better so you can
understand what I mean.
This web app is in three languages, whenever you go to its URL, the "/"
namespace has an action that redirects to a namespace /Start/
and the action Presentation, depending on the language it goes to a
different namespace and different Action mapping (different names in the
corresponding language) but end up being the same action for example
/Inicio/Presentacion in spanish. When this is done what I see in the URL is
URL/Inicio/Presentacion!/Inicio/Presentacion#/Inicio/Presentacion.
This is not a big problem, but the thing is there is another action named
"ChangeLocaleToSpanishAction" and "ChangeLocaleToEnglishAction" in the "/"
namespace, this action can be called in every moment for example suppose
you are in /Start/Professionals/WhoAreWe
and you want to see the page in spanish you click on the "spanish link" and
"ChangeLocaleToSpanishAction" is invoked, and you should be redirected to
/Inicio/Profesionales/QuienesSomos the thing is that
/Inicio/Profesionales/QuienesSomos!/Inicio/Presentacion?request_locale=es#/Inicio/Presentacion
is shown in the URL and I use the URL to redirect again if someone wishes
to change the language, of course I can programmatically exclude the things
I don't want in the URL, but I just don't want that to appear in the URL.
There is nothing about that in the web.

--
Hernán