struts-user mailing list archives

From <Chad.Da...@emc.com>
Subject convention plugin mapping question
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2012 16:17:32 GMT
I'm experiencing some slightly unexpected behavior with respect to the package of the actionless
results in my convention plugin app.

Consider the following action classes and templates:

com/actions/Delta.class

And templates relative to WEB-INF/content/

alpha.ftl
delta.ftl

The following works as expected:

localhost:8080/delta     --> hits the delta action
localhost:8080/alpha    --> hits the alpha template, an actionless result ( I assume this
is actually an empty action implementation )

And the following also works, since the delta action is in the "default" package I assume

localhost:8080/foo/delta  --> hits the delta action even though there's the foo path element;
this is because foo doesn't contain delta, but the fall back is to the default package

But this doesn't work:

localhost:8080/foo/alpha  --> doesn't hit the alpha actionless result

Shouldn't it work like the delta action?