struts-user mailing list archives

From lucas owen <sr.ilus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to remove .action suffix in struts 2.1
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 21:34:19 GMT
thanks Lukasz, but I get the same error.

my welcome file is index.html, so first of all it complains:

HTTP 404 - There is no Action mapped for namespace / and action name
index.html

But now I can access my actions without the .action in the URL. The problem
is that the CSS's dont display, I presume that it's requesting style.css
and because of the new configuration it's expecting style.css to be an
action...

--

My configuration:

<constant name="struts.action.extension" value=""/>    --> in struts.xml

<filter-mapping>
<filter-name>struts2</filter-name>
<url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
</filter-mapping>