struts-user mailing list archives

From "J. Garcia" <jogaco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting following exception while trying validation mechanism in struts2
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 08:06:02 GMT
For date formatting, a converter is not considered a good practice.

Date/number formatting should be done following this guide:

http://struts.apache.org/2.3.4/docs/formatting-dates-and-numbers.html

A jira related to this is already fixed and hopefully will soon be availabe
as release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WW-3833

Cheers,
J.