struts-user mailing list archives

From Omar Ngarigari <ngarigar...@yahoo.com>
Subject s:checkbox inside s:iterator in struts2.3.1.2
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 00:03:51 GMT
Hello,

Please help, I am having problem that I cannot figure out how to solve it. The problem is
as follow:

1. JSP page:
<s:iterator value="myList" var="record">
<s:property value="#record.ageNumber"/>
<s:property value="#record.name"/>
<s:checkbox name="stringList" fieldValue="%{age}"/>
</iterator>

2. Action Class
public class ExampleAction extends ActionSupport {
private List<Pojo> myList = new ArrayList<Pojo>();
private List<String> stringList = new ArrayList<String>();
private int age;
getter/setters()

public String execute(){
generatePDFFile(age);
return Action.SUCCESS;
}
}

My problem is I don't know how to get the age in checkbox at JSP page back in the action class
to generate PDF file. The PDF file is generated based on the age from the JSP. Is there any
one can help me to achieve that.

Thanks,

Omar N.