struts-user mailing list archives

From Maurizio Cucchiara <mcucchi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: @SMD annotation
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 09:18:30 GMT
Hi Salvatore,
firstly I'm sorry for the late answer. Unfortunately (or fortunately
depending on the point of view) I was not able to reproduce the
behavior you described.
I've been using the Struts Blank Web App [1] for my test (you can also
download the Blank Web App from the download page [2])
I changed 2 files (pom.xml and example.xml) and I added the class you
sent before (SMDAction.java) (see [3] for further details).
The output is consistent with the expected one, as you will see from
the gist [3].

Obviously I didn't know how your custom interceptors work.
Also, I haven't used Spring (which IMO is the culprit)

Can you try if is the issue have to do w/ Spring use?

Ciao

[1] http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/struts-2-blank-archetype.html
[2] http://apache.fis.uniroma2.it//struts/examples/struts-2.3.4.1-apps.zip
[3] https://gist.github.com/3774981