struts-user mailing list archives

From Frans Thamura <fr...@meruvian.org>
Subject Re: how to write json/xml output using struts 2 and rest + convention plugin
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 14:19:31 GMT
jane

the way our rest model is not using smd which you can get in s2 default
rest plugins

please visit our s2restplugins.java.net

may be this plugins and small wiki can explain more.

the category has extended from default persistanc. you must see the spring
injection that handle this

Frans Thamura
Meruvian