struts-user mailing list archives

From lucas owen <sr.ilus...@gmail.com>
Subject Struts2-jQuery plugin
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2012 13:46:49 GMT
Hi Struts users!

I'm building a web app and I have a serious problem:

index.jsp is a search form with 2 combo boxes which i populate with
sj:select (this works correctly)

when the user clicks "search", the form sends the data to search.action and
the results are displayed in searchResult.jsp

in this searchResult.jsp i have the same 2 como boxes (same code) but

1.- they dont work (they dont call the sj:select href action)
2.- they dont get pre-selected with the value the user entered

so the question is can i use sj:select after coming from search.action or
this just can be used in jsp without any previous struts processing (like
index.jsp)?

thank you so much in advance!!