struts-user mailing list archives

From lucas owen <sr.ilus...@gmail.com>
Subject how to validate sjg:grid action
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2012 17:21:58 GMT
Hi Struts2 users!

I have a search-form with some fields, I display the results with a
sjg:grid

So when the user clicks submit, I just perform a reloadGrid (href attribute
of the grid is invoked passing the fields the user entered)

<s:url id="remoteurl" action="shopListJson" />
   <sjg:grid
   id="gridtable"
   dataType="json"
   href="%{remoteurl}"
   pager="true"
   gridModel="result"

so execution goes to validateShopListJson, where I perform the validation
and add error fields or error actions, my problem is when I go back to

I know shopListJson is declared as a json action, my question is if this
action has access to ActionErrors or FieldErrors as normal actions have

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!