struts-user mailing list archives

From Miguel Lopez <maikol2...@gmail.com>
Subject Autocomplete = "off" in <html:form> ?
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2012 15:40:03 GMT
Good morning everyone, this is my first mail in the list and english is not
my native language so please dont be too hard with me.

First of all, i am using Struts 1.3.10.

I have to put the autocomplete="off" attribute to my web registration form.
found few workarounds:

- Adding the attribute to the form with javascript when page loads. This
works fine but there is a big issue, vulnerabilities scanners still warn
about the form being without the autocomplete attribute and i am asked in
my job to remove the warning.

- Creating a custom tag extending
from org.apache.struts.taglib.html.FormTag adding autocomplete parameter to
it, so i created a <extended:extendedform> tag. This doesnt work as i get
this error : javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Cannot find bean:
"org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN" in any scope. Googling around, it
seems to be caused by nested <html:text> <html:option> <html:select> tags
need to be within a <html:form> tag.

I would need someone to give me some insight about any other workaround or
helping me with any of the previous.

Thank you