struts-user mailing list archives

From Christina Kaskoura <christina.kasko...@eurodyn.com>
Subject Using Struts2 OSGi plugin with GlassFish
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2013 10:04:32 GMT
Hello.

I am trying to use the Struts2 OSGi plugin and have tried creating a web
application containing the struts2-osgi-demo-bundle. All goes well when
deploying the application on Tomcat, however when I try deploying on
GlassFish (which has Felix included) I get a number of errors which I
understand are due to the fact that the plugin starts a new Felix
instance while another one is already running on GlassFish and that
certain Felix classes are present more than one times in the classpath
(one from the Felix jars included in the application as dependencies of
the plugin and one from the felix.jar already included in GlassFish).
More details on the actual errors are available in this stackoverflow
post -
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14200300/using-struts2-osgi-plugin-with-glassfish.

My question is: is there any specific configuration I should make in
order to use the OSGi plugin in GlassFish (or any other container
including Felix for that matter)?

Thank you,
Christina