struts-user mailing list archives

From fusillator <fusilla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: spring integration
Date Sat, 26 Jan 2013 19:34:23 GMT
Il 26/01/2013 19:27, Dave Newton ha scritto:
> Please don't do dependency management yourself.
>
> In any case, the exception directed you to the missing libraries. The
> problem is that when you're managing transitive dependencies manually it
> can turn into a chain of missing class failures for several iterations.
> There are better ways to spend your time!
>
> Dave

You're absosultely right Dave, for the test I used ant, but I pushed
maven documentation in my todo list!
Anyway the deployment help me to examine the logging facilities, for me
new stuff, raising a new beginner dubt.
In my enviroment tomcat 7 is configured to log with juli and the system
class loader used by tomcat to load it has the priority over the other
class loader (and the classpath defined in the web-inf/lib or
web-inf/classes)..
Anyway in my action class I'm using strightly the log4j object to debug...
So it seems that the struts framework use strightly log4j too, ignoring
the container configuration, doesn't it?

Best regards