struts-user mailing list archives

From <mahalakshmi.jayaku...@wipro.com>
Subject Re: How to make three text boxes appear in one row using struts2 tags?
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 09:01:30 GMT
Hai,

I have three select  strut tags which are Date, Month and Year which I need to display in
a single row. So as per your suggestion I have written theme="simple. Then the select boxes
were aligned in the same row but the complete row is shown in the 1st row of the form instead
of being displayed in the 3rd row.

Can you please help me in this issue.

Regards,
Mahalakshmi.