struts-user mailing list archives

From arvin <worldisbeauty...@gmail.com>
Subject data is not fetched to my action when i use struts2-jqgrid filter search
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 07:23:18 GMT
I am using struts2-jqgrid-plugins for grid-implementation in application. I
want to have filter-search on jqgrid , I am having filters something like
this link
http://www.trirand.com/blog/phpjqgrid/examples/searching/search_toolbar/default.php,
Here The shipcity column having the drop-down list containing the list of
cities, and based on the cities ,user can filter the data.Problem
Scenario:1: When I select any options from drop-down list on filters , the
control do go to the server but I am getting null values in these fields
searchField; searchString; searchOper;But When I am searching using struts2-
navigator-search then the above search fields contains the data. So how can
i get data in server-side using struts2-jqgrid-filter search.2: Why data is
not getting fetched in my action when I use filter-search, and Why It is
getting fetched when I use navigator-search.Please let me know if you need
some extra details regarding this problem.