struts-user mailing list archives

From Emi Lu <em...@encs.concordia.ca>
Subject google chart value setup in struts2 action class and show result in jsp.javascript function()
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2013 14:39:41 GMT
Good morning,

The google charts seem very interesting. Does someone know how to set
all values from struts ActionClass.Bean and show results in
jsp.javascript function please?

The values example:
data.addColumn('string', 'Topping');
         data.addColumn('number', 'Slices');
         data.addRows([
           ['Mushrooms', 3],
           ['Onions', 1],
           ['Olives', 1],
           ['Zucchini', 1],
           ['Pepperoni', 2]
         ]);

https://developers.google.com/chart/interactive/docs/quick_start

Thanks a lot!!
Emi

--

   <head>
     <!--Load the AJAX API-->

       // Load the Visualization API and the piechart package.
       google.load('visualization', '1.0', {'packages':['corechart']});

       // Set a callback to run when the Google Visualization API is loaded.
       google.setOnLoadCallback(drawChart);

       // Callback that creates and populates a data table,
       // instantiates the pie chart, passes in the data and
       // draws it.
       function drawChart() {

         // Create the data table.
         var data = new google.visualization.DataTable();
         data.addColumn('string', 'Topping');
         data.addColumn('number', 'Slices');
         data.addRows([
           ['Mushrooms', 3],
           ['Onions', 1],
           ['Olives', 1],
           ['Zucchini', 1],
           ['Pepperoni', 2]
         ]);

         // Set chart options
         var options = {'title':'How Much Pizza I Ate Last Night',
                        'width':400,
                        'height':300};

         // Instantiate and draw our chart, passing in some options.
         var chart = new
google.visualization.PieChart(document.getElementById('chart_div'));
         chart.draw(data, options);
       }
     </script>
   </head>